It will help you recognize grammar rules so you can avoid making the same mistakes in the long run. The application seeks to have users learn the intricacies of this English language by giving answers to questions regarding the corrections the program makes.
Why should you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer is not only helpful for users who wish to deliver content that is error-free it’s also friendly to their pockets. The various editions regarding the software are available at reasonable prices compared to the steep tags similar software have.
- Word integration. Word processors might be built with grammar and spelling checkers however they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an English-as-a-second-language grammar checker created for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, and other professionals. This free online grammar checker aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those times when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the solution reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task along with the procedure for giving feedback that is corrective their students on their assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks to their students without worrying about checking the assignments of the students.
Why wouldn’t you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches will be the bane of English writers, and Visual Writing Tutor makes sure you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions which will make your content more interesting. To push you in this direction, the program has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to understand to differentiate involving the usage of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does exactly the same by pointing out that words like “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” are best used in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to speak that is academic compositions.</li>
- Target structures. Teachers might need students to utilize prepositions that are particular past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs while they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Utilizing the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are found within their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of your information about your field of great interest by employing terms unique to your discipline. Visual Tool that is writing will matches between words in your manuscript in addition to those contained in the 47 fields of study on FieldStudy.com. Further, it is possible to access readings that are field-related glossaries, and audios linked to every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. In such a way that you are actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel in the form of a paraphrase tool, to help you work up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the thought of a source without going too obvious about it if you picked up a bad habit of lifting off materials from original authors and are too lazy rewording them.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most used word processing software, Microsoft Word could be the application of preference of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. Irrespective of its much vaunted institutional use, Microsoft Word is also built and made for personal use, the de facto app to see, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document proofreading and editing tools that enable users to customize their documents and then make them far better. Due to its features that are collaborative co-authoring capabilities, focusing on documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients can work in the same document, and everybody could be updated whenever there are changes designed to a document.
Why wouldn’t you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. No matter the rush of new players on the go, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark by which the programs that are new measured against. For many years publishing along with other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or style that is writing the click of a button in the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared in the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While you will find now more dedicated formatting programs, for most others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities are still enough with their daily needs. Those who happen to be familiar with its formatting tools would swear they could adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as for example pictures or tables just as well while they could using the best page design tools available in the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. You know you are in for the long haul for the rest of the day if you’ve ever been asked to change content in a PDF. Microsoft Word saves you from all of homework solutions website the trouble by allowing you to definitely edit elements like paragraphs, lists, and also tables. That does not end there: once you’re done, you might keep your working file as a Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if two or more people could not access and work the same file in the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made certain companies level up in terms of real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in every that, would not let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days and a lot of Google that is likely Docs around in certain corner of one’s mind. And both ways are worked by it. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient if you don’t get access to a word processor that is desktop. The 2 programs have grown to be inseparable in a lot of ways it’s a good thing you could move elements amongst the two applications sans hassles in most cases.
Why should you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The days if you have to hold around a disc that is floppy its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB if you don’t an entire laptop, to enable sharing or any primitive type of collaborative tasks are pretty much Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, is as compelling as it’s highly convenient to the level some could even ask how they managed otherwise in past times.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” might be the Holy Grail of every interaction that is human days, and it proves well when it comes to Google Docs. The application form itself features its own built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power is based on how it enables multiple users to polish any document off as required. Comments and suggestions could possibly be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in time that is real. If those are not enough, speak to any participant, also in real-time, for added dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors likely have made a users that are few freaks for example reason or another. Google Docs saves you against contacting the mild psychosis, performing instant saves at regular intervals to ensure that you don’t suffer a heart attack next time you open your document and not see your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free online proofreading tool with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application has a interface that is user-friendly making it easier to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool will come in handy when you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and communication that is excellent, leaving an excellent impression on potential employers in the job market.
Why should you choose Slick Write?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the application that is only there that appears to recall the public enemy no. 1 of writers and looked at coming up with a cure: have artificial intelligence generate words in the context of real literature and turn on slacking neurons to connect with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.